The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I's Got the Button!

A superquick post to publicly thank the lovely and talented Eklectika for creating a button for the Delphine Along:

Whoo-hoo! Sidebar-age!
Please copy to your blog's server as needed/wanted/desired.

I had to convert the file to a jpg for Blogger, but it is meant to be a GIF. Once I remembered (ok, once the Boy-O reminded me) of how to do this, i had to put out my other favorite button as well.

I think that says it all...don't you?

3 Comments:

  • Hi.

    Any rules on this? A time limit? Just post when done?

    I dug up my pattern, and am scouting yarns.

    By Blogger Gewel, at 12:33 PM  

  • OK, just read back. I gotta stop doing that! LOL. But still, a time limit? Thx!

    By Blogger Gewel, at 12:38 PM  

  • No time limit, G1 - most of us are designing our own thing, so that will take a bit of extra time, what with all the other knitting we're doing.

    By Blogger Cher, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home