The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

High KNoon

Just when I'd planned to do a photo demo on working with double points, I discovered Chris de Longpré's Knitting at KNoon video demonstrations. This covers lots of nifty techniques and, best of all, is free! Hurrah for brilliant and generous knitters.
In spite of the fact that I have several patterns I need to finish writing up, and umpteen UFOs, this cardigan is really calling to me.

Inspred by the success of the legwarmers, I have decided to go back to the torture of the Silk Garden beanie. It is not yet photo-worthy, so I am sparing y'all until I have had enough tequila to want to work on it it more accurately resembles a hat.


1 Comments:

  • I'm so glad to find this site. Especially since you've supplied me with a great resource in the knitting videos. I shall visit often.

    By Blogger Nik, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home