The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Click and Drung

Rather than bore y'all with photos of cream colored stockinette swatches, here's my preliminary idea for the Delphine Along:


The beginnings of an idea...

As you can see, the princess pullover is my primary inspiration (and the more alert among you will notice that this was drawn in PPT, 'cause I'm allergic to pens). For the moment, I'm planning a slightly higher neckline than in the original, different cables, and ribbing all down the sides rather than just at the waist, and with the possible addition of a lace insert down the sleeves.
All subject to change, depending on my knitting/whims/how my body changes over the next month or so.
(I'm getting married in April - eek! - and of course am beginning to realize that the size I am at the moment may not be the size I want to be at that time. So it's back to the Fat Flush for me!)

Comments? (About the sweater, darlings, not the diet!)

1 Comments:

  • Thanks you, my dear - I'm looking forward to this as well.

    By Blogger Cher, at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home