The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hipper than Thou

The Boy-O hipped me to this funky site: Rugged Art. Pretty fly, innit?
Sorry - I've been listening to the Black-Eyed Peas. Makes me reminisce about my wild and wooly twenties and the fascinating slang therein.
[Yeah, right. The wildest thing I did in my twenties was going to see Garth Brooks at the Red River Valley Fair. Guess who was the only brown person there?] =-O

I am packing a giant chunk of yarn to take the Mom-O. She managed to separate much of the stash from the giant snarl it was in:

A Sorted Stash. Get it? (Hee. I crack myself up.)

... so I figure it's only fair that she receive a generous portion as a reward:

Pressies for the Mom-O.

Much of the rest will become swatches for my new class on Color Knitting (coming to a yarn shop near you! Assuming you live in North Minneapolis, that is).
I'm looking forward to teaching that one next weekend.

And this fine piece of knitting, found under the sofa during the stash pack-up?

It promises to someday become a sweater for moi. Created by none other than my beloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home