The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Friday, January 28, 2005

Blue Bel

I have hatched an evil plot to distract my visitors with adorable dog pictures, as there is no knitting of note for the last two days. Instead, I have been diligently participating in both my day job and the Board of Directors I sit on, making my contribution to the betterment of our fair city. It is a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

If you didn't visit the comments to the previous entry, you will note that the Boy-O insists that I danced about to the strains of the Black-Eyed Peas. This, of course, is nonsense. I do not "dance," as such. I can occasionally be found "shimmying" or perhaps, in a jovial mood, "bopping" to a beat. But as for dancing, no such thing occurs in this house. ;-D

I'm off to a glorious three-day weekend with the boy, the electric blanket, and our beloved Netflix. Whoo-hoo!
But first, as promised, puppy pics:


Belly boo...

Tom tom.

How could anyone resist those cute little faces?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home