The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm Cleaning as Fast as I Can!

The Boy-O and I have spent much of the last two days transforming our office into a thing of beauty. I am stunned and amazed at the transformation in the space. It went from shocking wreck a bit messy to downright sleek:

I'm too sexy for my books, too sexy for my books, yeah baby, I cook...


How sexy is this desk? Seriously.


Even Bel approves of the newly tidy craft table...


Looks like an ordinary closet, yes?


...but it's actually AWESOME yarn storage!!!

In knitting news, the variegated Purple Plymouth Personwarmer (I totally just pulled that name out of my a… out of thin air) is done!


Oooh, special camera effects (i.e. I didn't know what I was doing and liked the way this pic came out)...


Holy Picot Edging, Batman!

A little bit of picot edging and a few clothespins to hold down the edges as it dried, and a fabulous and feminine wrap is now mine. Whoo and hoo. Christmas is looking a lot more manageable with the ISM on my side. Now: if I can just stop making things for me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home