The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, October 23, 2004

We have met the enemy...

...and it is the blank page! Click here to join in the Mar.. er, November madness.

In knitting news... not much. Continuing to slog away at the sleeves for the Manly Knit (what kind of gorilla am I marrying, anyway? No one's arms should be that long!). Looking forward to NaNoWriMo (see the above link) as a pleasant diversion. I wonder if other people notice that they get more done when they're already busy? It seems not being over-extended has a negative effect on my creative energies.

In the meanwhile, more pics of the fam...


Napping in doggy jail. Somebody (who shall remain nameless) peed on my floor...


Sleepy fiance. Somebody get that boy a cup of Kona!


Poor Jittery Dog. He is hiding under my shiny new IKEA bookshelf, as he does every time it rains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home