The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mysterious Ways

There has been knitting! Whoo! I finished the first of the Boy-O socks, and willingly cast on for the second. No pics, tho, until he's got a pair.
The sock knitters at the office insist that I could, in fact, come to love the sock making if I only applied myself to the two socks on two circs method. The very thought, however, makes me cry. In one of my very first posts, I lamented that I'd ever heard of such a thing (I was attempting to knit both sleeves of a sweater for the hubster. Two years later, I still haven't finished it). I think I know better at this point.

There's more knitting that I can't show you yet:




Both work-related. I hate to be such a tease, but I hope you'll like them when they're done.

Speaking of work, you may recall that I mentioned finishing a project that drained every ounce of sanity from my poor, weary body. Well here she is:


'They' say that you forget the pain of giving birth once the babe is in your arms. While I certainly am not qualified to speak to that, I can tell you that right now, I'm just really proud that I managed to create something lovely, though I am no expert at the socks. That feeling of soul-sucking mania? Not so much.
(Guess I'd better get back to the Boy-O's sock while this sense of pride lasts!)

2 Comments:

  • those are lovely!
    --Trish

    By Blogger Trish Hoskins, at 2:03 PM  

  • Um... I think you forgot to give credit to the person whose hot legs modeled your brainchild. Ahem.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home