The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hog Wild

Happy Lunar New Year! The Year of the Pig seems an auspicious one to me, as that was my nickname for a number of years. (I was a Very Chubby Baby, doncha know.)

Because I just finished a work project that I was certain would destroy me (in a brains-exploding-all-over-the-floor sort of way), and because I have sworn off the knitting of any further work projects, I am positively giddy with unfettered personal knitting time. I've started a little pressie for someone, which will be my mindless TV watching project, and I plan to participate in the Elfin Goth-Along, but that hasn't started yet. So what's a girl to do?



Why, join the Create Along, of course. I've got a few gorgeous colors of Cotton Classic and an LYS gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket. This will be fun!

1 Comments:

  • Um, Cher? Walk one block down your street to the corner where there's a house with a construction sign planted on the corner, and that's our house. You move all the way across the country and you're one block away. One block!

    By Blogger LeLo, at 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home