The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sheer Bliss


I have been terribly quiet of late, partly because of the 'busy-ness' that goes along with my job, but also because I am so enjoying the knitting of the Kurasawa.
It is flowing and yummy and I am in love with this yarn (!).

After all my giddiness about designing something of my own, I realized that the sweater I wanted most had already been designed - and in fact, I've already made it once before: the Goddess Tank from VK's S/S '04 issue. The pattern calls for a double strand of Vittadini Celia, but I've done the math and the Kurasawa is knitting up beautifully.
{You can see the one I was forced to give to made for my sister in the Flickr photo collection in my side bar.)

I'm much farther along than this, but am entirely too lazy to take another photo. I'm working in the round, so I've just started the bust increases. I should be done with those today, then it's on to the armholes and the crossed straps in the front.
I know I shouldn't say it, as I've probably just jinxed myself and will promptly be run over/break my fingers/get a rare gastrointestinal bird flu that sidelines me for a week , but I could be wearing this one next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home