The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Boy Howdy

BY all rights, I ought to be annoyed at this moment. I got up early so that I could work on my knitting before I need to leave for work, "corrected" an error, and then (once I did the math -- arrgh), spent the last hour getting back to where I started.

But I don't even care. Because, dear friends, my husband is the Best Husband Ever.
Why, you ask?
He is taking me to ArtFibers for our first anniversary.

( As I understand it, there will also be some "visiting of relatives" and a mysterious thing they call "sightseeing", but seriously: we all know those are the Vegetables one must eat in order to get to the Dessert that is ArtFibers - it is yarn heaven.)

I am saving up now. With all this goodness to choose from, it's going to require a sizeable commitment.

1 Comments:

  • That's great! If your husband doesn't want to actually accompany you into the crack den, I mean Art Fibers, I'm game to meet up there and encourage your purchasing.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home