The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Friday, March 03, 2006

Minnesota Beautiful


Pond in the sunlight. Yes, that is the actual name of this little body of water.

Ever have one of those days where it feels like the universe is suddenly perfectly aligned? As if, no matter what, it's all going to work out and everything will be, if not perfect, better than you had hoped?

Yesterday was just that kind of day for me. After a long and chilly February, it was glorious.

Possibly the least attractive picture of Lake Calhoun ever taken.

Y'all get what I mean, right? The birds were singing, the sun was out...
I think it's spring fever. I certainly hope so. We could do with a bit of spring 'round here.

Just to prove that the knitting is still happening:

The back of The Eriskay Cardi. I'm working on one of the front pieces now.

Anyone else reminded of Pig Latin with the name Eriskay?

1 Comments:

  • Here's to you kiddo. Hope you have a lot more of those days. I mean the kind where you are sure that everything is going to be okay - NOT the kind where the landscape is covered with ice and snow...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home