The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Really - I Can Explain

Warning: No Knitting Content at all.



Before this goes any further, I would just like to explain.

So, um, yeah. I did, in fact, wrap my dog in aluminum foil.



No, it's not what you think. Neither the Boy-O nor I have lost our minds - we just wanted to test a theory.
Our Tommy is extraordinarily storm-phobic. He goes a bit round the bend, really - he won't eat, he pants and trembles intensely, and he won't let us out of sight (and attempts to curl up under our feet even if we're walking!). It's really disturbing and breaks my heart to watch.
Medication does not seem to help.

But tonight, while Googling for help with this problem, I discovered this and this. Since they both work on the same principle, I decided I'd give the homemade method a try.
It's too early to judge, but already the dog's been much calmer.

3 Comments:

  • I really want to see if this works. let us know.

    By Blogger Nik, at 11:20 AM  

  • Um, what in the hell is this supposed to be?! Do I have to come and rescue my poor puppy? First, you unleash Jezebel on him, and now this?! I am appalled and horrified.

    I'm telling Dad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

  • Well, since I'm taking you to art fibers next week, maybe you could knit him a tight sweater (as suggested) out of that Stainless Steel Yarn you're always going on about. (Stainless Steel is conductive, yes?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home