The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, April 24, 2006

Very Nearly...One

The above title refers not only to a classic Monty Python sketch, but to the almost finished scarf you see on the Boy-O at right. Just needs the ends worked in and it's done.
It took the whole of our vacation and several more nights of TV watching, but he is pleased with the result and therefore I am as well. (Especially since this one has gained me some time with the more complex Jo Sharp hat & scarf set I plan to create for him.)
And considering the crazy weather we are currently having, he may actually get to use it in the next month!
Seriously - it was 73 degrees on Sunday, and more like 43 today.

Now, what to work on next? I think the Eriskay cardi's going on the back burner until fall - it's a bit much for spring.
I'm seriously hearing the call of Calla - I want something girlish and soft. Or perhaps Julia's lovely Honeymoon cami - I've got the perfect yarn just waiting in the closet. (Which I purchased on *my* honeymoon, so nice symmetry there.)
And then there's the lovely stuff I just got from ArtFibers ... I still don't know what I want to do with that.
So many choices, so little time...

1 Comments:

  • glad you two had a good trip in San Fran and now you have an almost finished scarf that the Boy-O likes. It's hard to get those loved ones what they like and what you can get done. I like Calla too, but the straps ae pretty thin. I need wider straps to cover those bra straps.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home