The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Progress, of a sort

Progress on the Goddess Tank has slowed down dramatically, since the back is done and the fronts require my full attention if I don't want to have to re-do them a million times.


I'm about to make the strap on the left front (that's the stitches on the safety pin).

I'm still a huge fan this yarn. I wish I could take a picture that properly captures its beauty.
I'm attending a big fancy event next week, so I'm hoping to have this tank done in time for that.

Yesterday was my day off, but I've been feeling a bit wiped, so I s/watched (that's swatching while watching a film, doncha know) some old Classic Elite Imagine and Gosford Park.
Both were lovely.


I like this yarn both for its variegation (much more contrast than I'd usually select) and its sparkle (due to the rayon content). The hand is rather crisp, and it will make a lovely, summery camisole.

I'll leave you with my yoga baby. She's really taken with my sticky mat.

Upward-Facing Dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home