The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Still Running

OY! It's been so long since I had time for a substantive blog post - but it's November, which means two things:
1) My job gets suuuuuuuuuuuuper busy (yay for food holidays! Eat! Eat!);
2) Once again, Boy-O & I are attempting to do NaNoWriMo. Last year, I crapped out @ 10,000 words. This year, I'm trying for at least twice that . So by my fourth year, I should actually finish a novel. Yay, me!
(If blog entries counted, I'd *so* win.)

Not doing much knitting - feeling so scatter-brained that I can't sit still and focus enough to work on the current projects - or even remember what they are! (Except for that d@!!N tie ... that one will be the death of me.)

To get inspired, I'm planning a crafty night out for work ... more details to come...

1 Comments:

  • I'm NANO-ing too. LOL. Mostly, I've been studying, but I hope to just do a glut of writing next week. :D

    Hey, can you email me? I have an idea... BG

    By Blogger Gewel, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home