The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hot Child in the City







You Belong in New York City


You're an energetic, ambitious woman.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)




Found this via the lovely (and frighteningly pale) Kristine @ Digital Yarn. I do so enjoy silly little quizzes.

Just a quickie to let y'all know that I survived (the cooties being essentially gone) but am just damn tired. Got an in& out trip for work tomorrow, so I'll be AWOL til the weekend, where I plan to knit till I can't see straight (on yarn that I already own). Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

  • Glad you are feeling better Cher. Enjoy your weekend of knitting non-stop, those are always fun!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home