The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Could this be love?



Oh yes, my friends, it can be and it is. Malabrigo is the softest and most lovely yarn to come across my needles in a long, long time.

It's a 'singles' (not being a spinner, I'm unsure of the proper parts of speech here, but what I mean is that it's a single strand of spoftly spun yarn). Thus far I've had no problems with biasing (this often happens with singles), though I am concerned about the possiblity of pilling. The yarn has a bit of a halo even as I knit.



Stayed tuned to this puppy - assuming I've enough yarn and wit, this will become my own version of last fall's Vittadini cover sweater.

1 Comments:

  • Very nice design and I think it will work well with the AV design, especially with the open, laciness at the top of the sweater. The handpaint will look great. You go girl! I only wish I could feel the yarn, it looks so luscious!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home