The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, August 15, 2005

Top Secret

Can someone tell me why the universe will not let me be bad?

I was feeling a little down in the dumps, so I decided to engage in a bit of yarny retail therapy.
Couldn't find a single thing I wanted, though I found some lovely things for my Secret Pal, which I will send off shortly.

Then I decided, after finishing the corset, to start on my Christmas gift knitting. (Yeah, I know. I'm uptight and freakish. Tell me something new already.) So I spent a bit of time sussing out neat patterns for my loved ones, and making a list of the neat patterns and relatives and trying to match them up, when I came upon Jenna's beautiful pattern, which is exactly the right thing to add to said list.

Can't post about this, since the potential recipient(s) of said gifties are likely to be exposed to the blog, but do know that one or more of these gifts involves merino. Like supremely soft, delicious to the touch, not too sweaty to cart around merino in colors I absolutely love.

Sigh. I've been a little selfish with the knitting of late, and this is the one time of year I will willingly change that.

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 58.
What is your score? Get it here.


Thanks to Enchanting Juno for this link...

1 Comments:

  • Hey Cher -- fun link to the scrabble doo dad -- and I love the new Vogue as well, you're right about those patterns -- and I *so* agree with you about what kind of coverage the media gives to missing people. It makes me so sick! But take care, yourself!!

    By Blogger jen, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home