The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hopeful

The lovely Jenna of This Girl Knits is selling her "Hopeful" pattern to raise funds for breast cancer research. And Amy of Neglecting My Kids (in)famy is hosting a knitalong which I promptly joined. Not only is it a lovely pattern, but 120% of the sale price goes to Susan Love’s breast cancer research foundation.
Can't beat that.

Do note that the pattern is designed for a smaller frame - sizes only go up to 40" - but it's not a dififcult pattern and will be easy to resize if needed. If you need a bit of handholding with a new technique, I'd be happy to help, as I'm sure others in the KAL will be.
Thanks to both Marnie and Claudia for blogging about this one.

1 Comments:

  • Indeed, I'm knitting on Hopeful but eyeing that lovely corset....

    ;-)

    By Blogger claudia, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home