The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, July 25, 2005

What I Did Not Do This Weekend


Hmmm. I know this looks suspiciously like a swatch, but really, it's just a tiny washcloth.


Nope. Totally not a cast on for Annie's corset pattern. Nuh-uh.


What's that, you say? Lace? What lace?


Oh, that. Not lace. Definitely not. Just a trick of the light. You must have something in your eye.


Hmmm. Suspicious - that looks like it's going to be a size too small. Shazzbat!


Fortunately, bigger needles and a good supply of yarn are available. Not that I'm starting a new project. No, sirree!

2 Comments:

  • I've SO been itching to make that corset. I'd love to see it when you're NOT done with it :)

    By Blogger Nik, at 3:47 PM  

  • Oh dear secret pal, just a little something for you to know that you haven't pooped out of my mind, it's just that between Harry Potter 6 (which was amazing) and work I haven't gotten much computer time recently...But rest assred, I don't forget you when I shop :)

    Stay cool!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home