The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Stuck in the Middle

Not the new Harry Potter, of course - finished that yesterday (took me roughly six hours to read it). I enjoy these so much; they're like candy for a fantasy fan(atic) like myself.

But the recycling project is going a bit slower these days due to a bit of wrist pain (the marathon knitting sessions I'm used to with wool are a lot harder with cotton) and the overwhelming, mindblowing heat. The Boy-O and I are in a big fat hurry for Friday - we're going out to get a room air conditioner ASAP.

In lieu of actual knitting progress, then, I've updated the stash doc project, which you may see here.
I figure I'm about 1/3 of the way through it. (Gulp. Remind me not to buy more yarn, 'kay?)
And Jenna, I will get off my duff and write up the red side trip pattern soon - as soon as I remember exactly what I did!

1 Comments:

  • Great, I'll look forward to seeing the pattern when you do!

    By Blogger Jenna, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home