The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Friday, February 11, 2005

Bridezilla rides again!

REALIZING to my complete and utter horror that I have less than 60 (sixty!) days to go before my wedding, I have been cruising along on project #2. The results to date are below:

The stockinette bit at the top will likely be cut off and redone in ribbing - I've lost a few lbs and need it tighter (yay!)...

This soon-to-be skirt is Classic Elite's Zoom, which I picked up from Elann a while back (Oh! How I love them!) in the Ostrich Plumes pattern.
It will be worn with a cream colored top that's mostly plain, and will cover the stockinette in any case.
Here's a better shot of the lace pattern:


This stuff has been a bear to knit lace with, but darn it all, I couldn't resist using one of my favorite patterns for what, I'm sure, will be my favorite day ever. No matter if the cake falls flat, or the band forgets the songs, or the groom doesn't show (ooh. wait. I may be lying about that last part!) , at the end of the day, we'll still be married. Ah, the joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home