The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dipping a toe into the waters

Goodness! No one ever mentioned how hard this parenting stuff could be. We're okay, to be sure, but the level of intensity with two kids, close in age, (and the insufficiency of a two bedroom house to contain said intensity) is a whole world we knew nothing about. I cannot imagine how people do it without going crazy. (Fortunately, we are halfway to nuts already, so we haven't much sanity to miss.)

Add to that a project at work that I need to get done ASAP, the strangeness of the pregnant belly (how weird is it that I'm developing an outie? Seriously, that's freaky) and I'm more than a little beside myself. I look forward to bedtime with a seriousness that frightens me.

But there is knitting. And new yarns to talk about very soon, I promise. Shiny new colors and one brand new line, which always make me squee a little bit.
More later. Right now, a speedy supper, bath time and story time are in the cards.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home