The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Still Here

I've been enjoying a slacker moon for the last few weeks, though Progress is being made on many fronts.

The knitting (and the new affection for Rowan Calmer) continues apace, though slowly:


BTW, I don't think I ever said what this one is destined to become. It's a slightly modded Lacy Waves Top from Lace Style. Elspeth of the Wry Punster did a fabulous one that you can see here, which forced me to move it up in my personal knitting queue.

(And thank you very much to Trish for the generous gift certificate that allowed this purchase!)

The Boy-O continues to outshine me as family photographer.



These were snapped at some tiny bit of seaside on the return trip from CA, before it got all dark and scary.


The amazing flora on the lawn continue to surprise us. Ah, Oregon!

And PS to "Anonymous," whose hot legs modeled the lacy stockings in the last KP catalog:
thank you very much!

2 Comments:

  • what wonderful dog photos-there they are having the best time-I love dogs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

  • That is a great pattern, but I'm confused what mods she made?

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home