The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Winter Wonderland


(How cool is THIS??)

The Winter VK is out... I'm amazed that after this many years (twenty years of knitting, people - the mind reels) I still find several sweaters I'd like to make in each issue. Plus there's a nice article on the hip new trend of podcasting, featuring Marie Irshad of Knitcast (who looks nothing like what I thought she'd look like - I imagined a dark-haired, studious Helena Bonham Carter type, not the glowingly pretty blonde in the photo) and Brenda Dayne of Cast On.

There are some fabulous sweaters in this issue -- y'all know I love me some cables, so it was all good. And even a cute bit of color work:




All photos property of Vogue Knitting/Soho Publishing (i.e., not me).

If I weren't in the midst of designing some stuff of my own, I'd already be knitting one of these...

1 Comments:

  • Looks like I'll have to check it out. I was just in the LYS and mine hadn't received it yet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home