The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, December 13, 2004

Slow Tango

Here is a link to the most lovely poem I've read in a while.

I accidentally found this because the Boy-O and I were looking for tango recipes, er, instructions. I should point out that he has actually had instruction from a qualified professional, and just wanted to be reminded. I, on the other hand, am cheerfully winging it under his tutelage.
(Confidential to BF: we will NOT be performing the tango at our wedding. Anyone who believes and/or said so was under the influence of Triple Sec.)

On a more sane note, I have been swatching this beautiful stuff:

Beaverslide Fisherman Weight in Marsh Sedge.

It is from the fabulous folks at Beaverslide Dry Goods
in Montana. I got this stuff on eBay and I'm thinking it will become a gorgeous jacket pour moi.
The swatch for the Red Storm jacket is still coming along as well - I just have to figure out how much I need and if I'll have to sell any available relatives to afford this stuff!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home