The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Cheating a Little

Though I am eager to see baby's new cardi finished, project monogamy has never been mama's strong suit. Especially when it's crunchy cotton. Thus, I've returned to the comfort of my old friend, wool.

And may I just say: Aaaaah. My wrists are so much happier!

In my defense, it is another project for baby, and promises to be a quickie (the Curly Purly Soaker). I've snagged a perky color of 220 -- honestly, it's called Shrimp! Too cute! -- and am halfway done with the ribbing. If this fits well, Miss Bebe may end up with a wardrobe of these.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hey Girl,
    Long time no hear, right? I have been doing some knitting myself, nothing near as complex as the projects you do, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?

    Your little ones are so cute, I can't take it. Gimme a call or something, K (262.857.4492) or email me at trinaka@eartlink.net

    -trinaka

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home