The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Yup. They really said it.

Our oh-so-classy kids strike again with the witticisms:

(Both children were given cashews & tea for a snack. Quite some time later, I notice the boy is still chewing.)

Me: T, what are you eating?

N: He’s still got his nuts.

Me: I should hope so.

******

T: (pretending to be hurt) I need crunches...

Boy-O: Wha?

N: You mean crutches

******

N: (Indignantly) T! Imagine how your booty would feel if you did that!

******

T: (After watching the Muppet movie, where the bad guy sells frog legs) I want a frog egg.

******

T: (“Creole Lady Marmalade”) Itchy itchy mama ya ya…

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I don't think I'll be able to listen to that song again and not sing a long with those words.

    Hysterical.

    By Blogger LeLo, at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home