The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sweet

While cruising the blogs, I discovered that the Knitscene preview is up.
(Thanks, Cirilia, for the heads up.)
Finally, I can stop obsessively checking the web site - and reveal the project I did for them!

Click on the link to see my Twisted Bridges hat and scarf set.
(Digression: isn't the model lovely? When I grow up I want to be that poised.)

Here it is in my rather less serious pose:


This is before blocking and end-weaving-in, so there are some stray strands in the photo. But at long last, this project's out there in the world, and I couldn't be happier. Huzzah!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • What what! Go us =)

    By Blogger Cirilia, at 7:10 AM  

  • Hooray!! :-)

    By Blogger Kim, at 4:09 PM  

  • Yay! Beautiful! Congrats! :)

    By Blogger Sharlene, at 5:44 PM  

  • Congrats! It always feels good to finally have your hard work out there for the world to see. It's a gorgeous pattern.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM  

  • Congrats! I saw the preview and saw your name as a designer. You go gir!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home