The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mi Familia

Taking a little knitting break - baby's cotton sweater is a tough knit for me - so I have to show off my adorable family:


Baby's first bump: Z fell off the bed and scratched her head. I think I cried harder than she did.


I took the kids to Sand in the City this past weekend. Aside from seeing giant sand sculptures, having Hawaiian pizza, watching a puppet show and getting their faces painted, they had no fun at all. ;-D


Boy-O giving me "Blue Steel."

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • i laughed til i cried when i saw this blue steel photo!!!! oh no i have to watch that stupid movie again...

    By Blogger KnitFloozy, at 11:25 AM  

  • Hee. I know -- I hate to admit it, but I love that flick!

    By Blogger Cher, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home