The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Nuts!

That title doesn't refer to the ubiquitous hazelnuts of the Pacific Northwest (though I've eaten plenty of those since my arrival here) but to how I've been feeling lately. Tight deadlines both for work and outside project have got me feeling a little squirrelly these days.
It also means I can't show y'all any of my current knitting.
And even if I could show and tell, I can't quite figure out what happened to the software in the switch from the desktop to the laptop.

Darn this technology!

Well, as soon as I can get the Boy-O to hook me up, I'll try to find a few tiny and interesting bits and bobs to show you all to at least prove that there is still knitting going on in this household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home