The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Friday, May 20, 2005

Things We Saw Today

1. Buff dude walking a Chihuahua. Alongside a giant Rottweiler.

2. Spandex. And spindly legs. And beer bellies. (Yes, all of these occured together, rather than on a series of bodies. No, it was not pretty.)

3. The #17 bus trying to drive away with the end of my ball of yarn caught in its doorway.
(oops.)

Fortunately, the yarn was rescued, the sweater continues apace (7"! Whoo! I'm 1/3 of the way to the interesting bits), and the Tired Girl is hitting the proverbial sack -- she's got to be @ an event in the wee hours of the morning.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Cher, just found your blog and wanted to say hi.

    I used to live in Minneapolis near Lake Nokomis. It's been 15 years since I lived there, but I still miss the Twin Cities...thanks for posting some pics of the old home town for me to see.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home