The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Thank you Sock Pal!!

I am so happy with my fabulous new socks, I never want to take them off. I'm so pleased, I don't even mind being awakened at 6:30 in the morning by the sound of my darling dog upchucking (sigh).
Okay, I do mind a little: but look at these socks!


point...

...and flex...

The "cheesecake" shot (note the sexy exposed knee). This gorgeous color of Jo Sharp Aran Tweed (sadly discontinued) refuses to be captured on film; the lower one is closest to real life.
It is stunning and pretty. I keep putting my feet on the desk to admire it.

Thanks a lot, Jenifer! You made a very stressful week so much better!

1 Comments:

  • Yea, Cher, I'm so glad you like them! I imagined them as super comfy-warm socks for chilly MN days ... I hope you get some good use out of them! :) I've really enjoyed meeting you through your blog -- and congrats again on the upcoming nuptials. You dress is FAB. (I was being sneeky and not commenting too much as I didn't want to give away my not-so-secret-identity.) :) Take care!

    By Blogger jen, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home