The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Still swatching

In a time-honored blogging technique, I'm distracting from a lack of crafty progress with cute kid pictures: 


They are adorable, aren't they?

Haven't fallen off the planet, just busy swatching, celebrating -- Mr. T is 8 now! -- and doing daily playgroups with the babe. It all takes a good deal more time than I bargained for -- I'm making no progress at all on my latest sweater. No regrets, but I think all of my projects will have to be vests in oreder to complete NaKniSweMoDo. 

For the moment, however, I'm home alone for the first time in ages: Boy-O's run off with the kids and allowed me to sleep in. 
It's a very weird feeling, just me and the dogs, looking at each other as if to say "I dunno. What do you want to do?" I can't speak for the dogs, but I plan to enjoy an unhurried shower and then unparalleled excitement of eating something without my little companion stealing from my plate!
Heady times. ;-P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home