The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, January 26, 2009

At Long (Long) Last

Dudes: 'member this teaser of a post from back in September? (It feels so long ago that I'd nearly forgotten about it). But finally, the new issue of KnitScene has hit the stands and you can see the cuteness that is the Triple Slip Vest


(Photo shamelessly stolen from Knitscene's web site. All their rights reserved, etc., etc. Go see the bonus photos there.)

I love this vest. As always, I try to design the things I would like to wear. And for me, that means casual, yet feminine pieces you can easily integrate into your wardrobe.
I very much hope y'all like it as well. I can't wait to see it in the wild.

(Next time, I'll show you the original submitted sketch -- v. different from what you're seeing here. But I love this version, too.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • the vest is lovely! and thank you so much for the encouragement re/ rocker hair-do! :)

    By Blogger Chelsea, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home