Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
Ah, well. This is a meme I thought I'd successfully dodged. But turns out, my dear Boy-O has got the bug. So here it is:
- I hate, hate, hate, snow/cold/winter with a flaming purple passion. This is one of the big reasons I live in Oregon: snow is rare enough that it is an "event" here.
- I love knitting giant warm, wooly, cable-y things -- the more complex the better.
- Ironically, all my published pieces thus far are very simple.
- I just don't 'get' the sock knitting craze -- it bores me to tears.
- Despite this, I love sock yarn.
- I'm addicted to word games. I joined Facebook not to keep up with my friends, but to feed the addiction.
- I was thisclose to attending Kendall Culinary College.
- I swore never to dress my kid in pink, b/c I didn't want to give in to gender stereotyping.
- These days, approximately 85% of the clothes I buy for Z are pink or have pink accents.
- The sound of Z's singing makes my heart tingle.
- I think my husband is smarter than me -- and I'm happy about it.
- I worry that my daughter will someday bring home that boy -- you know, the sort I dated before I met her dad.
- I love being near the water, but I can't swim.
- I detest camping, but love hiking.
- I secretly wish naked were an option.
- I have unrealistic expectations about my knitting speed, despite 23 years of experience.
- If I weren't a knitter, I would totally be a house blogger.
- Every summer, I taste melons to see if I still dislike them.
- I hate being in the outside lanes on bridges.
- Driving terrifies me.
- I'm a perfectionist and a procrastinator. This often leads to comedy.
- Despite vivid recollections of pregnancy and birth, I would totally do it again.
- I hate going to sleep. It always seems to interfere with all the stuff I want to do.
- My poor dogs are still not over being displaced by the children.
- I think my kid is the best thing that ever happened in the history of the world -- and that I am a genius for marrying her dad.
Anyone else? Let me know if you do it.