The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, September 01, 2008

Beautiful BSJ

Have I mentioned lately that I love my MIL? It always amazes me how well we get along.
She is someone I'd want to know even if I weren't in love with her son.

When we found out about the baby, part of the thrill was knowing we'd be supplied with lovely baby knits. True to my expectations, Baba has come through magnificently:


Baby is stylin' in her lovely new Baby Surprise Jacket. (I would post a Schoolhouse Press link, but I couldn't find a direct link to the pattern or the DVD). I can't comment on the pattern, but given the vast number of these in the blogosphere -- 4,615 on Ravelry alone! -- and the fact that it's by the great EZ, I'm sure it's a good one.
(I love the February Baby Sweater so much that it's my standard baby gift; I've never even tried another one. But this is so cute; it's tempting me to branch out.)
Thank you so much, Baba J!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Your daughter is already adorable and the BSJ just makes it even more so.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 8:40 PM  

  • She has chosen some beautiful colors.

    By Blogger Nik, at 6:51 PM  

  • Oh look how CUTE! Isn't that the cutest baby in the whole world? Who wouldn't pick up needles and make her something? It was my first foray into BSJ and I used a silk/bamboo yarn that was so fun to feel as I knit. The ONLY problem I have with my DIL and her family is that they had the sense to leave Chicago and move to Oregon. I plan to follow their example at my earliest opportunity. Baba

    By Blogger Baba Jeanne, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home