The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Real Knitting



Unbelievably, I took about 400 pictures of Z with this little soaker on, and this was the best of the lot. I have come to the conclusion that I stink at photography. I'm okay with that, though; gives me something to learn.

Pattern is the Curly Purly Soaker, which was excellent, knit up quickly and fit my chunky boo bear well. I must make another. It'll be a littel while, tho, as I'm in the middle of a mag project.

These pix are for her baba, who will be interested to see that baby's first hair style makes her look like a little sumo wrestler:


And that Z totally has her Daddy's eyes:

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Aaaaaahhh!! It's official - you have the cutest girl-baby in the history of ever!! (Sorry - I cornered the market for the boys) :-)

    By Blogger Kim, at 8:59 AM  

  • What a cutie pie! I love the fat rolls.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home