The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day

I'm late to this party, but hopefully not too much so.

I love the idea of talking about the environment, and what we can do to fix it. But as Terry mentioned, my ability to speak from a place of scientific knowledge is lacking.
What I do best: taking public transit when I can, re-using plastic grocery bags/using cloth bags,
but my number one thing that I do is cleaning house naturally, as I mentioned last week.

My favorite resource in this regard is the book Clean House, Clean Planet.
If you can't get a hold of that, the tools you truly need to get started are simple: Dr. Bronner's soap, baking soda and vinegar. I've found these three things are enough to get out most any dirt we pick up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Cher! I will check it out. I met Susan (of I'm Knitting As Fast as I Can) about two weeks ago and though she's never met you, we found that we "knew" you in common. Too funny, huh? She had nothing but great things to say of her interactions with you.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home