The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Raveling!

Just when I thought this day was a total washout -- 3 1/2 hours of Hell at the hospital lab for my extended glucose tolerance test, a mad dash to work and an equally rushed trip back into Portland for a waaaaaaay too long open house at the rugrats' school --I have *finally* received my invite to Ravelry. Whoo - hoo! Now I can go play with all the cool kids.

Thank you, Jess and Casey for vastly improving my Wednesday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Don't worry sis - I had to take the stupid extended test too (isn't that sugary swill they make you drink gross?!). Anyway, I'm sure your results will come back fine. Love ya!

    By Blogger KindredSmile, at 8:54 AM  

  • Congrats on getting into Ravelry. Sorry about the glucose test, hope it went okay. I'm sure the results will be fine. Add me to your friends on Ravelry, I'm WandaWoman there.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 11:09 AM  

  • i hope all is well with you and your pregnancy.

    congratulations on the ravelry invitation. what's your name? please stop by and say hi - i'm 'passionknit'.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home