The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Sunday, August 15, 2010

It Comes in Threes

Thanks so much for the kind words of support. It means more than I can say.

So much has changed in the last few months. Not just the loss of my dad, of course, though that is a sea change I still haven't fully processed.
But there are three big updates since I last checked in:

1) I sent N & T to Chicago for the summer, because their bio mom has been really sick. They've just returned -- and are huge! Many pounds and (shoe sizes!) have been added thanks to the Grandmas. Shopping for school will be interesting this year.

2) Miss Z will be starting school this fall! We've been home together for 2.5 years, and she's ready for a change. Unbelievably, we all loved the first place we checked out, so we're signing her up!

3) Mama will be going to school, too! I was accepted to Lewis & Clark Law School. I'll be starting in a couple of weeks.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • 1. Good times
    2. Wow!
    3. Wow!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:24 AM  

  • N & T are amazing - I miss them so much already. Give them huge hugs from me and Pigs.

    Whoo Hoo Miss Z! Send pics of her first day, and neither of you should cry! Change is good!

    And congrats again, sis! XOXO

    By Blogger KindredSmile, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home