The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Loot

No, not the Joe Orton play, but the generous birthday gift from my ILs:


I love this packaging. It's so simple, but really cute.


I'm trying to save this for a trip to the beach, appropriately enough.


Ahhh. The good stuff. I love Silky Wool.
(Tiny old dog tucked under table not included.)

I have no plan. In fact, I keep tucking everything back into the bag carefully, putting it away, and then opening it up again to look at it, which is its own reward. But it is definitely giving me the knitting urge, which in itself is a gift.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • "Casting Off" is also a great beach read. I look forward to seeing what you do with this - whenever.

    By Blogger Baba Jeanne, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home