The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where I Have Been


DSC00028
Originally uploaded by cmu204
Sauvie Island, just outside Portland, is mostly farmland -- including several wonderful nurseries and you-pick farms. We've gone just about every other week. The baby runs around and 'helps' (i.e., eats herself purple) and the big kids are focused for about an hour and a half, which is enough time to get a couple of flats filled.
It is a really lovely outing. Of course, it means a good bit of work afterwards -- washing, hulling, freezing and/or prepping something for us to eat right now.

Which mostly means there's been very little knitting this summer. A few swatches here and there, and I'm currently working on a project for one of my favorite LYS, but this has mostly been the summer of fruity deliciousness. I can't complain, but I do miss it a bit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home