The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Working It Out

I feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole this month - I swear there should be more posts than this.
I would blame NaNoWriMo, but DH & I sort of bailed in the worst way. Instead, I'll blame the baby, since she is small and can't defend herself. ;-P
Z's been rather sad and clingy much of this month, but now we can see evidence of why:



That's my girl. Cutting her very first tooth ... just before her first birthday.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Oh, prepare to be bitten! Meredith has 2 teeth already (not even 6 mo old yet), and whenever she can get away with it, she bites - my fingers while playing, at the end of nursing, random fistfuls of fabric, etc.

    By Blogger June, at 7:38 AM  

  • Wow, almost 1 year already! How times flies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home