The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, October 04, 2008

More True Stories

T (Holding the Mini Masters box): Is there an artist named Luther Van Gogh?
Boy-O & I (Between giggles): Um, no honey, it's Vincent Van Gogh. He was a painter.
T: How did he faint?
Me: (helpless giggles)
Boy-O: I imagine from blood loss when he cut off his ear.  

You just can't make this stuff up.
******************************

Just so there's some yarn content:


Socks That Rock in Gypsum. 

I love this yarn. It knits up wonderfully, it smells good (yeah, I sniff yarn) and the colors are enchanting. I know many sock people are all about the Koigu - and don't get me wrong, that's good stuff, too - but there's just something about this yarn that makes me a little weak in the knees. 
I'm having far too much fun with it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Ha!

    I've been wondering what the little ones are going to be for Halloween this year. I really hope if you go trick or treating that you come by. We plan to have special treats for the special kids we know in the neighborhood.

    ;)

    By Blogger LeLo, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home