The Amazing Adventures of Tom and Bel

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Mad About The Girl

A sick spouse and a snow day conspired to keep me away from the grand opening of Yarnia today, but I can't say as I minded too much. My darling Boy-O still gave me an hour to run off by myself and it was just what the doctor ordered.

Secret knitting continues apace. Since I can't show y'all that, I'll distract with more cute photos.

My current favorite photo of the kid:

Freshly washed little girl.


Boy-O and Bean.

Lest you think she is effortlessly photogenic, I assure you, there is careful editing here at Chez Boy-O. For every good pic, there are ten like this:

Smartypants smirk.

Or this:

Milk up the nose.

It's a hard job being that adorable, but someone's gotta do it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home